Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas party outfit ideas

Hey there,
I know I said last time that I would do a make up look but I lost my red lipstick. However when I find it, that will be the first thing I do.
I am going to do a blog post on outfit ideas for a Christmas party.

1. A pretty black dress
This is original but will always be great. Also it will go with any makeup look.

2. Anything sparkly
I am going to a Christmas party next Monday and I am going to wear a super pretty black dress with sequins all over it. Also you could wear a really nice sparkly top and a little black pencil skirt.

3. Anything navy, green, or red
As these are festive colours, you can't go wrong!

4. For shoes...
It really depends on the type of person you are, I would wear black heels or pumps. It also depends on what you choose.

5. Velvet
There are so many nice velvet dresses out at the moment. There are some nice ones at hollister and  boohoo and asos.

Thanks for reading,
April's star
    Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment