Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2015

My faverouite Christmas: music

It's a month till Christmas!!
Today I am going to do a blog post about my faverouite christmas music.
Since the start of  November, I have listened to christmas music when getting ready for the day.
It makes me so happy and upbeat!
Here is my favourite Christmas album's:
- Michael Buble- Christmas
- Ariana Grande- Christmas kisses

 Here is my favourite Christmas playlist:
-Last Christmas- Wham
- Santa Baby- Kylie Minogue
-Santa tell me- Ariana Grande
-All I want for Christmas- Mariah Carey
-Santa Claus is coming to town- Michael Buble
-Let it snow- Michael Buble
- have yourself a merry little Christmas- Michael Buble
-do they know it's Christmas- Band aid
-White Christmas- Doris Day
-I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus- Jackson 5
- Driving home for Christmas- Chris rea
-Baby it's cold outside- Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews

I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Comment any other good Christmas songs/ albums.

Thanks for reading,
April's Star
    Xoxo




1 comment: